注册 / 登录
口语喵第 23 期 Day 10
Which do you prefer: to buy a newly released e-product as soon as possible or wait for a while, then decide whether you want to buy it or not?
#口语喵第 23 期 Day 10#
Between the two choices, my preference goes to the former one
Much more expensive than the price after some time You can't get enough comments from other people
I prefer to wait to buy a new e-product later. Firstly, a newly e-product must have such a high price that I can't afford to buy one, since I'm still a student and have no jobs to earn enough money. So in this case, if I want to buy a new one, I have to seek for my parents' help, which may led to increase their economic burden. So I prefer to wait for a while until there's a discount. Secondly, generally, the newly released e-product may exist some bugs to some extent, once it is launched on the market, and amounts of people use it, some problems can be found. And then the engineers come to resolve them to improve all qualities and thus make the product perfect. So I'll wait for a flawless e-product.
I believe that it's wise to buy a newly released e-product after a while. Because I would enjoy a more stable performance of that product. As we all know, the newly-launched products always have some undetected problems. say Samsung allegedly come across some unexpected problems, the explosion of Galaxy Note 7. So it's safe to buy it over a period of time. Also, it's more cost-effective. For example, the iPhone 7 has been released recently and now it's the perfect time to buy a iPhone 6s since I could get the same product home with a more reasonable price.
As for me, I will wait for a while then decide wether I want to buy it or not when a new e-product public First of all, I don't know how is the quality of the newly e-product I see a news that a peeson hurted by Galaxy Note7 which have quality problems. If that person wait for a while then decide wether buy it or not the tragedy will not happened to him. Secondly, it can help me reduce unnecessary expenses. Newly e-product is expensive, but after one or two month it will be cheaper. So I believe wait for while then dicide wether buy it or not will benefit us.