#托福作文咩第 10 期 Day 7#
1. In fact, no A indicates B…
2. Actually, there is no A pointing to B that…
3. As a matter of fact, B hasn’t got the evidence of A.
1. In fact, no data indicates it is absolutely safe studying in classroom.
2. Actually, there is no data pointing to us that it is absolutely safe studying in classroom.
3. As a matter of fact, the data hasn't got the evidence that it is absolutely safe studying in classroom.
Some people argue that it is better to have classes in classroom because going on field trips will add to the expenses and cost of time. Besides, we can utilize the time with higher efficiency at school , no waste time in running around. But, what on earth we go to school for? For acquiring knowledge, right? It does spend more if we go on field trips, nevertheless it is a worthwhile investment in study and the frequency of going out will not be so high that the actual expense can't increase sharpenly. What's more,it is undeniable that we may still keep efficient as in classroom when we are outside the campus if going on field trips is able to arouse our interest in study.