1. If you could choose any job in the world, which of the following job would be the most rewarding for you, a university professor, an environmental scientist or a newspaper journalist?
• Frankly speaking, I’d like to choose the university professor as my most rewarding job.
• University is the place that people share and discuss their opinions of particular subjects and it enchants me to give my perspective and teach others.
• I can improve myself not only from taking advantage of the school recourses but from the students I teach as well.
• Also, I think it’s a good thing to pass down the knowledge to more people and make a difference, isn’t it?
• When I meet different varieties of students, imply them about how to fix specific problems will help them in their future daily life.
• Salary of professor is generally not low.
• I may give lectures, do researches, or have a part-time job of a company’s consultant, anything relevant that I want to do.
• What’s more, the time is completely free due to the holidays the same as students.
• Basically, it’s a relaxing job with lots of pleasure, enthusiasm, and dedication in it.
• So, what a regarding job the professor is!
2. Some people like to attend big classes and study with a lot of people around; others choose independent learning with very few people around. Which way of learning works better for you? Why? Include specific details in your response.
• Attending big classes is better for me I think.
• The first reason is that big classes have the environment of the study.
• For instance, some students in class discuss their solutions so that it motivates others to join the study easier.
• Secondly a big class enables students to be taught in right methods by teachers and it makes them absorb the knowledge effectively and correctly.
• Owing to our lack of experience, I often take a rather roundabout course in study.
• Of course, the independent learning atmosphere will make you feel comfortable and quiet.
• However, don’t you think you are also unable to get things into shapes?
• Big classes now come in handy.
• It sets plans for you so that you know what you are going to do during the whole day, especially for people who don’t have self-discipline like me.
• All in all, I’d rather stay in big classes and study with lots of people.